FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Do You Offer?
- Position-specific development
- Only program with in-season follow ups
- We know who you are and what you need to work on before you step on the ice
- Small camp sizes which means more one-on-one time
- Only program offering one-on-one sessions
- No large group training
- More ice time than any other camps
- Specific exercises made for your specific needs
What sets you apart?
- 5-year career as a professional hockey player
- Junior A scout for 20 yrs
- Proven track record developing WHL, NCAA, and Junior A players
- Consultant for Utah Midget boys and girls program
- Contacts include sports psychologists, personal video scouts, and junior and college coaches across Canada and USA
- Only program to help you develop back-up plans
Why does it cost less?
We aren't greedy. We genuinely want to help you get better. That shouldn't cost a fortune.
Does your program work?
Yes. As long as you do.
We are the only program to track and disclose player success rate: 89% go to Jr A and college
I don't know how junior hockey works. Can you help me?
Yes. From hard cards to scholarship eligibility, we can help you make sense of rules, regulations, and policies.